Friday, February 15, 2013


No longer a Rich Man's game!

Folks, I talk to many people every day. Whenever the subject of today's dismal economy comes up (and it often does), I am glad to be able to offer them what I believe to be a very viable answer to what many experts foresee as a forthcoming economic collapse.

Sadly, far too many people hear the word "gold" and their brain seems to shut down. "Surely gold is for rich people, not people like me," they believe.

They're being deceived! Nearly a year ago, I slid a 1-gram Karatbars card into my wallet. Today, that gram of gold is now worth over $75! That tidbit of information ALONE beats the pants off everything your local bank has to offer. Besides, with a dollar devaluation projected to be coming soon to a nation near you, NOW IS THE TIME to get your hands on small, user-friendly units of 999.9% pure physical gold bullion. 

NOW YOU CAN register for your FREE Karatbars account!! Though I'm 100% willing to assist, you don't need anybody's help to do this. It's just two easy steps:
STEP ONE, simply CLICK HERE for instructional video.
STEP TWO, simply CLICK HERE to register!

That's it! PLEASE use my Sponsor details in the FIRST TWO spaces labeled SPONSOR DETAILS and KARATBARS ID. Use the number 87633 in BOTH spaces. You can fund your account (exchange worthless dollars for gold) as often as you like.

The short video is VERY self-explanatory. If you like, let me know when you receive eMail verification that your information has been accepted and approved and I'll be glad to help you further or answer questions.

Talk soon... and CONGRATULATIONS!

Every blessing,
Michael Tummillo
miketummillo@me.com














No comments:

Post a Comment