Monday, August 6, 2012

STOP SELLING GOLD FOR CASH!

START EXCHANGING CASH FOR GOLD!

I hear it all the time: "Man, I got a great deal on some old gold jewelry the other day!"

Unless you're in a desperate need for cash, you might want to re-think this popular strategy. Truth is, once the dollar is de-valued, or an economic collapse hits planet America, you'll WISH you had that gold jewelry for bartering purposes instead of a fist full of $100 bills. To those who think America is beyond that kind of disaster - too big to fail - think again! It won't take much research to gather all the facts you need to change your mind.

For bartering purposes, I recommend Karatbars. Truth is, some very large department stores are already looking very closely at Karatbars as an alternative to cash. They come in user-friendly 1-gram increments everyone can afford and, if you're interested, you can earn commissions paid in gold when anyone you tell about Karatbars actually gets some for themselves. Karatbars, the little piece of bullion I carry in my wallet, centered on plastic the size of a credit card, is increasing in value almost daily. My cash in the local bank, well… it wasn't growing at all. 

This is a no-brainer, folks! WATCH THIS YouTube VIDEO!

If you have large sums of money, please consider Rare Coins as a store of wealth. You can even wrap an IRA around your gold! The Gold Dealer I use has been in gold over 35 years and REALLY knows his stuff! He just completed a seminar in Austin. Several friends attended at my recommendation and they LOVED it and learned a great deal.

Finally, consider "Poor Man's Gold" -- JUNK SILVER! For example, ten pre-65 dimes (that's the definition of junk silver) are worth more than a $20 bill. Think, people! Better yet, ACT! Just ask me about my wonderful Texas silver resource. Yeeee-Haw! I LOVE these guys!

If you'd like more details on any of these opportunities, just write miketummillo@me.com and type WEALTH in for SUBJECT BAR. I'll be glad to help you!

Every blessing,
Michael Tummillo



No comments:

Post a Comment