Tuesday, June 19, 2012



"I'm on the Obama terrorist list now!"

An elderly friend of mine here in Texas ordered $7,000 worth of Karatbars from Germany. The package was shipped to his home, but was taking a while to arrive. In time, he was contacted by FedEx saying they HAD the delivery but it was being held-up by Homeland Security. 

I am NOT kidding, folks!

He said Homeland Security actually called him and requested his "license." He had no idea what they were referring to. They said he had to get a license to exchange US Dollars before they would release the delivery!  Also, when Homeland Security asked what he was doing with that gold - as if it were ANY of their business - rather than replying he had purchased the cards as gifts, he went on to tell them it was a safeguard against economic collapse, etc. Ooops. Ultimately, after sending an eMail to Karatbars, he was given a number was provided and Homeland Security seemed satisfied. He said, "I'm on the Obama terrorist list now!"

With this story in mind, I was reminded of the importance of keeping a low profile - of being the smallest bug in the bog. When I read these Prepper Tips today on an eMail, I felt compelled to share. I hope this helps!

By the way, anyone who had doubts about Karatbars being REAL gold, I hope that answers your question.

Every blessing,
Michael Tummillo


  • Trust no one you do not personally know.  Even the little old lady down the road will rat on you if she is hungry when the SHTF.
  • Keep your prepping to yourself.  Again, do not tell anyone you are prepping.  If they know you have stores of food, where do you think they will think of first when the SHTF?  Oh and don’t forget, the Department of Homeland Security thinks people with stockpiles of food and weapons as potential domestic terrorist.
  • Don’t share any prepping articles on Facebook or other social media.  Don’t draw attention to yourself by posting prepping articles or discussing the topic on the website.  You may think you are educating your friends, but in reality you are just letting them know of your actions and plans.
  • Make sure boxes are not labeled with the company name if your order emergency supplies.  Most companies will publish this in their ordering information.  You don’t want to tip off the UPS driver that you just received a year’s worth of freeze dried food.
  • Do not tell anyone what you are up to.  You don’t know how hard it is for me not to tell people I meet that I was almost on the National Geographic TV show.  That would be a disaster.
  • Be alert to what others are saying.  I was sitting in my dental hygienist chair a week ago and she told me about another customer that was storing food.  She thought he might be prepping and she said if it ever got bad, she knew where to find some food.  I just acknowledged the statement and let it rest.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment